Marine Heavy Gunner Vietnam:
PC game | Genre: Historic First-Person Shooter | 286 MB
VIETNAM 1967: You are a Heavy Gunner, a Marine trained to handle the biggest, meanest guns the US Army can build. After a crash landing in â€˜hotâ€™ enemy territory, you and your platoon must track down a ruthless enemy leader and rescue your fallen comrades from a remote POW camp. Your mission will take you deep into the Vietnam jungle, across rivers, into tunnels and up heavily defended hills against overwhelming odds. Mount up soldier, your buddies are counting on you. Utilizing the power of the Unreal engine including Karma physics, Marine: Heavy Gunner is the next big action game in the top-selling Marine series from Groove Games, which also includes Marine: Sharpshooter and Marine: Sharpshooter II.
* Arcade style action immerses the player in the heat of an intense modern desert tank battle for the first time
* \jump in and play\ highly addictive action 3rd person shooter this game is not a sim
* impressive story ripped from the headlines
* built on unreal engine technology, the first value title of its kind
* stunning visuals and realism that only the unreal engine can deliver
* massive environments: the largest ever created with unreal technology
* amazing real world effects you can destroy buildings, blow up vehicles and smash through walls.