• Page 1 of 1
Forum » HQ Warez Zone » HQ T.V Shows » Better With You – S01E11
Better With You – S01E11
akazaiDate: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 1:47 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0

Synopsis
When they’re out shopping for a new pair of jeans because Ben ripped the old ones, Mia has to face the fact that she needs pregnancy pants. Joel learns that he came in last in the husband draft website that is used by his wife and her friends, so he decides to try to get into shape. Maddie tries to impress Casey with devotion to the postal service.

A good episode of Better with You. I really hope this show gets picked up come Fall 2011. The grunting scene was just absolutely hysterical and very original. Sure it’s a sitcom, but this show can be really clever at times, and I definitely think this is one of the best new shows of the season.

I loved the Mia & Ben interactions, I like how they’re switching up the couples for a change. We even got a heartwarming moment in the end between Mia’s parents. She wants him all to himself. See, this is why Better with You is so good. It’s not only funny, but it has heart, and we saw a lot of that on tonight’s episode.

Although I’ve seen better episodes of this show, I still think that all the episodes I’ve seen from this show have been great, and this episode really was no exception.

Download:

Code
http://hotfile.com/dl/99449756/7ba723b/forum.myshahg.com__TV__Better.With.You.S01E11HDTV.XviD.rar.html

Forum » HQ Warez Zone » HQ T.V Shows » Better With You – S01E11
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024