Spaks - Alabama in Concert 1995 (2026) HDTV

Screenshots:

Setlist:
01 - The №.1 In Heaven
02 - Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth
03 - I Thought I Told You To Wait In The Car
04 - Frankly Scarlett, I Don't Give a Damn
05 - Do Re Mi
06 - Angst In My Pants
07 - When I Kiss You (I Hear Charlie Parker Playing)
08 - When Do I Get So Sing "My Way" ?
09 - This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us"
Info:
Source:

Lineage: Vu+Solo2 DVB-S2 satellite receiver -> HDD -> Videoredo TV Suite 4 -> .ts file format
Genre: Synth-pop | Electronic
Quality: HDTV | 720p
Format: TS | 6522kbps
Length: 00:45:40 | 2.54Gb
Video: H.264 | 1280x720 | 16:9 | 50.000fps
Audio 1: AC-3 | 448kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Audio 2: MP2 | 192kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Language: English
Capped by me
Download:
Rapidgator.net, Clicknupload.click, Uploady.io
Code
https://www.keeplinks.org/p84/6ac25eb700dac
Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.